Project Management Experience
- Using Project Management tools such as the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), managed several cost savings projects: Air-driven diaphragm pump, reducing shop air usage by 15%; cleaning chemical and procedure, reducing cleaning times by 66%; Compatibility and application of adhesive to a foam laminate.
- Created and implemented plan to combine cleaning schedules with GE Maintenance PM schedule to cut machine down time by 30%.
- Created and updated procedures and Job Hazard Analysis.
- Created a training program to train operators on proper coolant maintenance.
- Led major environmental and machine cleaning projects: Coolant and oil spills, contaminated coolants.
- Made highly effective presentations to project teams, management, and customers on problems and solutions.
- Solved problems and expedited corrections such as: Improper air pressure valve on an automated line, reducing waste by 20%; Coolant pump pressure, reducing foaming and overflow.